American Pokemon American Pokemon

I got a brain tumor

When I was 21

To this day I still have seizures and hallucinations even after they removed it 4 years ago, but not about pokemon though, thank God.

It's not even that I'm offended Johnny, it's just not very funny, I always thought you were one of the funnier artists on NG dude.....what happened bro? 8(

MvC3: Iron Man MvC3: Iron Man

Damnit Johnny

Made me laugh out loud at my work office with this. Haha, Newgrounds wouldn't be Newgrounds without you man.

JohnnyUtah responds:

aww

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Lighten up Halo fans

It's hilarious, just admit it, haha, don't feel bad, ego makes fun of all games. I'm a halo fan, I bought reach and I thought this was the funniest thing I've seen on newgrounds in a while hahaha can't say I got a boner playing reach though. Ego, you're animation is fluid and smooth bro, nice work, I want more please

Sierra 7 Sierra 7

Great game

I lol'ed my ass off at the people who are writing reviews saying this looks nothing like 3D. HAHA, just because you watch flash cartoons doesn't mean you know shit about flash. It would be difficult to achieve these graphics in flash and they did a great job. So stfu you pussies, I'd like you see you even try to make a game like this.

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Grade A meat

This game was one of the best newgrounds games I've played in the last couple months. Button Layout, Combos, Bombs, are all great additions, love the theme too. This game is a great combination of art and programming.

and to you people complaining about difficulty, thats what makes this game great, its challenging which means you'll spend more hours at it and a challenge is fun in my opinion.

good job to the both of you

(Twisted) Cooking Mama (Twisted) Cooking Mama

efff pita

fun game, lol, its pretty damn close to the real cooking mama game

I don't believe in Peta, but I won't bring that up, since this is a review about the game and not what it stands for

So good game!

I Will Not Fall I Will Not Fall

Youve got quite a voice

I love the piano as well, 10 for you sir. Thanks for the great music.

Wolftacular responds:

Thank you very much!! I really appreciate it!! =D

Rellika - Serenity Rellika - Serenity

This may be...

The best dance song I've heard on newgrounds. I can't stop playing this in my car when I make my rounds and it's also my ringtone. Thanks Jacob, truly an amazing piece of work man. The ending is my favorite part with the piano.

LoZ - Saria's Lament LoZ - Saria's Lament

Excellent work

I stumbled on to your songs, I've gotta say its more proffesional than most stuff here, it sound's like its really orchestrated

and I have to ask, whats this about a LOZ movie? is it a short film your doing?

Setu-Firestorm responds:

Actually, the film has been in progress for over a year now, but I recently got recruited to compose the music to it. You can easily look it up on YouTube (the trailer) by searching for "LoZ movie BMB Finishes"

Thanks for the review and the compliments.