Sierra 7 Sierra 7

Great game

I lol'ed my ass off at the people who are writing reviews saying this looks nothing like 3D. HAHA, just because you watch flash cartoons doesn't mean you know shit about flash. It would be difficult to achieve these graphics in flash and they did a great job. So stfu you pussies, I'd like you see you even try to make a game like this.

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Grade A meat

This game was one of the best newgrounds games I've played in the last couple months. Button Layout, Combos, Bombs, are all great additions, love the theme too. This game is a great combination of art and programming.

and to you people complaining about difficulty, thats what makes this game great, its challenging which means you'll spend more hours at it and a challenge is fun in my opinion.

good job to the both of you

(Twisted) Cooking Mama (Twisted) Cooking Mama

efff pita

fun game, lol, its pretty damn close to the real cooking mama game

I don't believe in Peta, but I won't bring that up, since this is a review about the game and not what it stands for

So good game!

Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman

Absolutely Brilliant Game

The concept is just great, figuring out ways to kill yourself is an awesome idea in my opinion. This game provided me an over an hour of fun, not many flash games on newgrounds can do that.

The music was funny and fit well with the game. 50 levels was a huge plus, some of the puzzles were pretty simple, but some were very unique and I can tell alot of programming went into this game.

Definitely deserves more credit.

Ninja Glove Ninja Glove

problems

its a great idea, I love most of the puzzles, but some are extremely confusing, how do I move this? how do I move that?

like the asteroids one, how do I move and fire?

Thing-Thing Arena 2 Thing-Thing Arena 2

Alright. 1st place for today

Ark got first place for today, boo yah

eh, I could of gotten a higher score, it gets so damn boring, plus I was hungry

A Chain Reaction Game v.2 A Chain Reaction Game v.2

take more time..

When your making your games, take some more time to make them good...Oh yeah....when did fighter planes shoot lasers?...just a question for you..